The report Heat Pumps in Rotterdam shows large scale heat pumps in in commercial buildings, often Rotterdam landmarks.
European Heat Pump Assiciation published a report on 15 examples of succesful heat pump projects: Large scale heat pumps in Europe.
IEA Heat Pumping Technologies Magazine as published by the TCP-HPT:
- HPT Magazine no 1/2017: “Heat Pumping Technologies in Special Applications and New Markets”
- HPT Magazine no 2/2017: “Report from the 12th IEA Heat Pump Conference”
Two Journals on Dutch heat pumping technologies are available:
Proceedings from other Conferences
- CLIMA 2016 – 12th REHVA World Congress held in Aalborg,
- European Geothermal Congress as organized by EGEC– 19 – 23 September 2016 in Brussels.
- International Ground Source Heat Pump Association Conference and ExpoWebsite held March 14-16, 2017 in Denver Colorado.
- 2015 SHC Conference held in Turkey2015
From the Workshops
- US report by the Department on Energy on ‘The Future of Air Conditioning’
- On the electrification of process industry Empowering Chemical Industry.
- IEA HPT-Annex 40: Heat pumps in Nearly Zero Energy Buildings
- IEA HPT Annex 49: Design and integration of heat pumps for nZEB
- IEA SHC Task 55: The Integration of Large SHC Systems into District Heating and Cooling (DHC) Networks
- IEA SHC Task 53: New Generation Solar Cooling & Heating Systems
- IEA EBC Annex 63: Implementation of Energy Strategies in Communities,
- IEA EBC Annex 64 – LowEx Communities
- IEA EBC Annex 67: Energy flexible buildings
BUILDUP: The European Portal for Energy Efficiency in Buildings
Rotterdam as one of the 100 resilient cities under the program by the Rockefeller Foundation